I am pleased to announce my new book on social media analytics. The book offers concepts, tools, tutorials, and cases studies to understand and analyze the seven layers of social media data, including text, actions, networks, apps, hyperlinks, search engine, and location layers.
It is non-technical in nature best suited for business (and information systems) students, professors, and manager.
Here is how the book is structured:
Chapter 1: The Seven Layers of Social Media Analytics
- Chapter 2: Understanding Social Media
- Chapter 3: Social Media Text Analytics
- Chapter 4: Social Media Network Analytics
- Chapter 5: Social Media Actions Analytics
- Chapter 6: Social Media Apps Analytics
- Chapter 7: Social Media Hyperlinks Analytics
- Chapter 8: Social Media Location Analytics
- Chapter 9: Social Media Search Engine Analytics
Chapter 10: Aligning Social Media Analytics with Business Goals
The book also comes with a companion site (http://7layersanalytics.com/) which offers Updated Tutorials, Power-Point Slide, Case Studies, Sample Data, and Syllabus.